Worship is a means of getting closer to God. Worship is the name of remembering God with heart and mind. To feel that God is with us and that He not only hears what we say but also takes action on it. Sometimes we get disappointed that God does not listen to us, but this is not the case. He shows His miracle whenever He wants. His time is the right time. God has power over everything. His power is overwhelming.
Strengthen your faith in God by reading the power of worship christian quotes. Always stay connected with him. The good of this world and the hereafter is only in being connected with Him.
Psalm 95:6 NKJV – 6 Oh come, let us worship and bow down; Let us kneel before the LORD our Maker.
Worship is an it-is-well-with-my-soul experience. – Robert Webber
Without worship, we go about miserable. – A. W. Tozer
The most valuable thing the Psalms do for me is to express the same delight in God which made David dance. – C.S. Lewis
Worship doesn’t happen when a guy gets on a stage with a guitar. It happens when faith. ―filled eyes behold the glory of Christ ― Matt Pappa
If worship leaders only worship when they lead, they are not worshippers. They are mere musicians. ― Bill Johnson
God is to be praised with the voice, and the heart should go therewith in holy exultation. – Charles H. Spurgeon
Worship is the believer’s response of all that they are – mind, emotions, will, body – to what God is and says and does. – Warren Wiersbe
If you come to worship for any reason other that the joy and pleasure and satisfaction that are to be found in God, you dishonor Him…God’s greatest delight is your delight in Him. – Sam Storms
We only learn to behave ourselves in the presence of God. – C. S. Lewis
Songs of worship arise from a life of worship. – Tim Hughes
We must never rest until everything inside us worships God. – A. W. Tozer
A glimpse of God will save you. To gaze at Him will sanctify you. – Manley Beasley
We must bear in mind, true worship is a matter of the heart and of genuine devotion to God. – Vivien Hibbert
Worship songs can’t just be rooted in culture – they won’t be deep enough. They have to be rooted in scripture. – Matt Redman
When I worship, I would rather my heart be without words than my words be without heart. – Lamar Boschman
Any man or woman on this earth who is bored or turned off by worship is not ready for Heaven. ― A.W. Tozer
Worship is love on its knees before the beloved; just as mission is love on its feet to serve the beloved. — N. T. Wright
If we are going to worship in Spirit, we must develop a spirit of worship. – Michael Catt
John 4:24 NKJV – 24 God [is] Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.
Psalm 71:8 NKJV – 8 Let my mouth be filled [with] Your praise [And with] Your glory all the day.
Worship changes the worshiper into the image of the One worshiped. — Jack W. Hayford
It is in the process of being worshipped that God communicates His presence to men. – C.S. Lewis
Whenever His people gather and worship Him, God promises He will make His presence known in their midst. On the other hand, where God’s people consistently neglect true spiritual worship, His manifest presence is rarely experienced. – Ralph Mahoney
No man gives anything acceptable to God until has first given himself in love and sacrifice. – A.W. Tozer
I can safely say, on the authority of all that is revealed in the Word of God, that any man or woman on this earth who is bored and turned off by worship is not ready for heaven. — A.W. Tozer
If we truly worship God, acknowledging and adoring his infinite worth, we find ourselves impelled to make him known to others, in order that they may worship him too. Thus worship leads to witness, and witness in its turn to worship, in a perpetual circle. — John Stott
The first element in worship is adoration. The Hebrews expressed this by their posture and not alone my their word. For they prostrated themselves before God. O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the Lord our Maker. They did not come with an easy familiarity into the presence of God, but were aware of his greatness and majesty, and came with a sense of privilege to His house. H.H. Rowley Worship in Ancient Israel p. 257
As worship begins in holy expectancy, it ends in holy obedience. Holy obedience saves worship from becoming an opiate, an escape from the pressing needs of modern life. – Richard Foster
Worship has been misunderstood as something that arises from a feeling which comes upon you, but it is vital that we understand that it is rooted in a conscious act of the will, to serve and obey the Lord Jesus Christ. – Graham Kendrick
Corporate worship is a regular gracious reminder that it’s not about you. You’ve been born into a life that is a celebration of another. – Paul David Tripp
God is to be praised with the voice, and the heart should go therewith in holy exultation. ― Charles H. Spurgeon
The very heart of worship, as the Bible makes clear, is the business of expressing, from the depths of our spirits, the highest possible honor we can offer before God. ― R. C. Sproul
John 4:21-23 NKJV – 21 Jesus said to her, “Woman, believe Me, the hour is coming when you will neither on this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, worship the Father. 22 “You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews. 23 “But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him.
Worship must be – Christ centered, Holy Spirit led, a Response to the Father, about Intimacy and Service and always lead to Transformation! ― Tim Hughes
That is what worship is all about. It is the glad shout of praise that arises to God the creator and God the rescuer from the creation that recognizes its maker, the creation that acknowledges the triumph of Jesus the Lamb. That is the worship that is going on in heaven, in God’s dimension, all the time. The question we ought to be asking is how best we might join in. ― N. T. Wright
Worship must be – Christ centered, Holy Spirit led, a Response to the Father, about Intimacy and Service and always lead to Transformation! – Tim Hughes
- Exodus 23:25 NKJV – 25 “So you shall serve the LORD your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you.
- When God’s people begin to praise and worship Him using the Biblical methods He gives, the Power of His presence comes among His people in an even greater measure. – Graham Truscott
- Isaiah 29:13 NKJV – 13 Therefore the Lord said: “Inasmuch as these people draw near with their mouths And honor Me with their lips, But have removed their hearts far from Me, And their fear toward Me is taught by the commandment of men.
- Colossians 3:16 NKJV – 16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
- The whole person, with all his senses, with both mind and body, needs to be involved in genuine worship. – Jerry Kerns
- As John 4:23 says, Its time, as worshipers of God, to give him all we have. For when he is exalted, everything about me is decreased. So many times we stand in the way of really stepping into the secret place of worship with God. Just abandon tradition and the expected ways of Praise & Worship and get lost in the holy of holies with the sole intention of blessing the Fathers heart. – Jessica Leah Springer
- Worship is first and foremost for His benefit, not ours, though it is marvelous to discover that in giving Him pleasure, we ourselves enter into what can become our richest and most wholesome experience in life. p.58 ‘A Heart For Worship’ by Lamar Boschman
- In prayer it is better to have a heart without words than words without a heart. – John Bunyan
- Our entire being is fashioned as an instrument of praise. Just as a master violin maker designs an instrument to produce maximum aesthetic results, so God tailor-made our bodies, souls and spirits to work together in consonance to produce pleasing expressions of praise and worship. When we use body language to express praise, that which is internal becomes visible. p.60 A Heart For Worship by Lamar
- Worship is our response to the overtures of love from the heart of the Father. – Richard J. Foster
- How quickly we forget what it’s all about. We can get so strategic that we worship so our church will grow, not because He is worthy. But we’re doing all this because God is worthy and we want to worship Him. – Tommy Walker
- When you have a heart to serve and help others it unlocks something in you. – Reuben Morgan
- Surely that which occupies the total time and energies of heaven must be a fitting pattern for earth. – Paul E. Billheimer
- When we worship together as a community of living Christians, we do not worship alone, we worship ‘with all the company of heaven.’ – Marianne H. Micks
- Church: if the world could see a snapshot of our worship today, would they perceive that we believe our God is worthy of praise? – Matt Papa
- If there is one characteristic more than others that contemporary public worship needs to recapture it is this awe before the surpassingly great and gracious God. – Henry Sloane Coffin
- The time has come for a revival of public worship as the finest of the fine arts…While there is a call for strong preaching there is even a greater need for uplifting worship. – Andrew W. Blackwood
- In worship, God captures your heart; when he’s got it, then the real work begins. ― Matt Redman
- When we lift our hands in praise and worship, we break spiritual jars of perfume over Jesus. The fragrance of our praise fills the whole earth and touches the heart of God. ― Dennis Ignatius
- Our entire being is fashioned as an instrument of praise. Just as a master violin maker designs an instrument to produce maximum aesthetic results, so God tailor-made our bodies, souls and spirits to work together in consonance to produce pleasing expressions of praise and worship. When we use body language to express praise, that which is internal becomes visible. — Don McMinn
- Each time, before you intercede, be quiet first, and worship God in His glory. Think of what He can do, and how He delights to hear the prayers of His redeemed people. Think of your place and privilege in Christ, and expect great things! — Andrew Murray
- I need to worship because without it I can forget that I have a Big God beside me and live in fear. I need to worship because without it I can forget his calling and begin to live in a spirit of self-preoccupation. I need to worship because without it I lose a sense of wonder and gratitude and plod through life with blinders on. I need worship because my natural tendency is toward self-reliance and stubborn independence. — John Ortberg
- Don’t let life affect your worship; let your worship effect life. ― LaMar Boschman
- Above all sing spiritually. Have an eye to God in every word you sing. Aim at pleasing Him more than yourself, or any other creature. In order to do this attend strictly to the sense of what you sing, and see that your heart is not carried away with the sound, but offered to God continually; so shall your singing be such as the Lord will approve here, and reward you when he cometh in the clouds of heaven. ― John Wesley
- I desire only Him and to be wholly His. ― Brother Lawrence
- Praise and worship is such a powerful device is able to dismantle every shackle and its able to breakdown every wall. ― Euginia Herlihy
- The true, the genuine worship is when man, through his spirit, attains to friendship and intimacy with God. True and genuine worship is not to come to a certain place; it is not to go through a certain ritual or liturgy; it is not even to bring certain gifts. True worship is when the spirit, the immortal and invisible part of man, speaks to and meets with God, who is immortal and invisible. — William Barclay
- Songs of worship arise from a life of worship. ― Tim Hughes
- Just when you think you have God cornered, the Living One has gone somewhere else. So you run after Him, and you find Him in a place you never expected, or you see His face in the poor. Our journey is one of life, and our worship is a living sacrifice before a living God. That is a life of simple devotion to Christ. -David Ruis
- If your heart takes more pleasure in reading novels, or watching TV, or going to the movies, or talking to friends, rather than just sitting alone with God and embracing Him, sharing His cares and His burdens, weeping and rejoicing with Him, then how are you going to handle forever and ever in His presence You’d be bored to tears in heaven, if you’re not ecstatic about God now! — Keith Green
Read More: Quotes About God Healing Power